Lasse N. Rasmussen
Aldershvilevej 121D, ST.TV – 2880 Bagsværd – Denmark
+45 61 308 903
Place of birth: Herning, Denmark
Lasse N. Rasmussen is a 3D/2D animator with more than 4+ years of experience working with bipedal and quadruped animation, animation design, and integration of animation into both a film-related and a Unity game environment. He additionally has experience as a lead animator, managing a small team of animators to ensure that the visual statements of the Game Designers and Art Director are expressed through player movement and animation in general.
Nov. 2012 – Jan. 2016 Lead Animator at LogicArtists ApS
Copenhagen, Denmark (http://logicartists.com)
Started as a 3D Animator and transitioned into a Lead Animator, focusing on asset creation, integration and overarching animation design, working closely with fellow animators, programmers and designers.
- 2D and 3D In-Game, cinematic and marketing-related Animation and animation design on following released titles:
- 3D In-Game animation, animation design and Motion-Capture Supervision on:
- “Expeditions: Viking” (Upcoming title, 2016)
- “Timeguards” (Upcoming title, 2016)
Aug. 2008 – Feb. 2012 Bachelors in Character Animation at The Animation Workshop
Viborg, Denmark (http://www.animwork.dk/en/)
Trained in extensive animation theory, practical 3d and 3d Animation, story-boarding and visual design at the internationally recognized school for animation, “The Animation Workshop”:
- 3D Animation, Production Management, Sound Concept Design onthe 2012 Cannes Film Festival Cinéfoundation nominated “Slug Invasion” (https://vimeo.com/34072719)
- 3D Character Animation Internship at BlueByte, Dusseldorf
- 2D Animation and Character Design on The Royal Copenhagen Film School second year animation project, “Snow Wars”
- 3D Character Animation and enviroment concept at the “Anton and the Catastrophe” project as part of DADIU
- Autodesk Maya: Extensive experience in 3D Animation
- Adobe After Effects: Intermediate experience with Animation and Animation Design
- Adobe After Effects: Intermediate experience with Digital Sketching and Painting
- TVPaint Pro: Experience with 2D Animation
- Unity: Basic Experience with 3D Animation integration
- Avid and accomplished communicator, fluent in Danish and English.
- Structured and ambitious, willing to handle large assignments.
- Personable and approachable, eager to work across departments, always prioritizing the end product.
- Eager learner, more than willing to learn new programs, pipelines and production methods if it contributes to the project in any way.
Lasse Rasmussen prioritizes a healthy work/life balance and complements his artistic skills with fitness, interests in travel and a particular interest for a wide variety of artistic endeavors, including but not limited to comics and comic-craft and interest in modern media platforms such as content creation for YouTube.
He is also an avid gamer, having a particular interest in MMOs such as World of Warcraft and Wildstar, as well as creative simulators in the vein of Minecraft.